IEC Talk Show
Event Name: “ABOUT “IEC TALK – YES, WE CAN” “SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH IECIANS”
Venue: ACADEMY HALL (PRAGYA BHAWAN)
Date: 19TH MAY 2019 (SUNDAY)
IEC TALK is all about sharing the experiences and success stories of Renowned, Influential and Inspirational personal and Entrepreneurs by personalities themselves. Event like this is expected to boost up the confidence in students and facilitate them to to implement the acquired knowledge in the broader scenario.
MC: SUBEKSHYA KHADKA (MISS NEPAL INTERNATIONAL 2012)
- Mr. Sixit Bhatta from Tootle – Co-founder and CEO of Tootle)
- Ms. Aayushi KC –(Founder & CEO of Khalisisi)
- Mr. Ahmed Dulla – ( Founder The Factory Team -Dulla shoes)
- Mrs. Kamala Shrestha (Beauty Expert and Founder of Siam Beauty Salon)
- Mrs. Deepa Shree Niraula (Actress / Director of Nepali Film industry)
- Ms. Bini Bajracharya (Head of Design & Development at Sabha Nepal)
- Ms. Shailaja Adhikary (Managing Director of IEC group of Companies)
- Ms. Sushma Singh (Owner of Women’s Planet/ Ex –IEC student)
- Mr. Sushovit Ranjitkar (Owner of Red Paper Design/ Ex IEC student)
TED TALK TOPIC FOR GUESTS
- Their success story, their struggle and many more exclusive personal experiences.
- Youngsters attraction toward abroad study.
- How can we be successful in Nepal?
- Nepal is full of opportunity.
- How to be a job creator not the job seeker.
- Their key to success.
- Nepal is now unstoppable, our youth are unstoppable, and IECians are unstoppable.