Welcome to IEC College of art & Fashion!
We care about your privacy and want to explain how we handle your personal information in a clear and simple way.
What do we collect?
At IEC College, we may collect different kinds of personal information. This includes:
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Academic records
How do we get your information?
We get your personal information in a few ways:
- When you fill out forms on our website
- When you register in person
- By using cookies on our website (these are tiny bits of data that help us remember you)
How we use your Information?
We use your personal information for a few important reasons:
- To process applications for admission
- To stay in touch with students and staff
- To manage academic records
Sometimes, we share your personal information with others, but only for education and administration reasons.
Data Security and Retention
We work hard to keep your personal information safe and private. We keep it as long as we need it for the reasons we collected it, or as required by the law.
You have the right to:
- See the information we have about you
- Correct any mistakes in your information
- Ask us to delete your information when the law allows