News and Events
“Welcome Program – 2019”
Every Year IEC organizes Welcome program called “Excellence of IEC” for the new batch – the fresher. This kind of event facilitates fresher to feel precious and wanted. In addition, Program like this also specializes in energizing at the same time motivating the student for their future endeavor.
“IEC RED DAY – 2018”
Red Day is the annual event of IEC School and College of Art and Fashion where the participants showcase their design and concepts taking red color as their basic theme. Students from the interior stream work for their respective teams whereas the students from the fashion stream work individually. Unlike other fashion events, bonus point is that the participants make the outfit for themselves & they walk on the ramp themselves. The idea was developed as such the students get the exposure and boost confidence as well as polish their personality, presentation and communication skills.
Glimpses of program :
Click Here To View Full Album
There are 288 fashion designers and 93 Interior designers from IEC School & IEC College of Art & Fashion participating in the event .The best designers (interior and fashion) are selected among the participants in four different categories and are awarded accordingly.
1. Ms.Anu Shahi – The versatile lady who is working as a co-pilot in Buddha Air but also has a degree in interior designing from IEC College of Art & Fashion 2013 Batch student.
2. Mr. Anjil Shrestha – Interior Designer at Quest Infra with major government project done like Sashi Bhawan ( Army Chief Headquater)
Judges - Fashion :
1. Ms. Swornim Rai – Fashion Designer who is the Owner and founder of Swornim Studio Atelier completed her Bachelor Degree from IEC College of Art & Fashion.
2. Mr. Rikesh Kasti – Renowned Personality who works as Fashion Designer in Sabha Nepal s
3. Ms. Aditi Adhikari – Winner Model Hunt 2018
4. Mr. Ashish K.C – Winner Model Hunt 2018
“IEC SKIRT THE FIRE 2018”
It is the internal fashion event where the new enrolled students of batch (2018) showcased their first ever fashion collection. This is under their university performance grading. This show is their first step to reach till their fashion degree. The event showcases styles ranging from party wear to cultural attire. This event provides the opportunity for students to create a complete collection and send it down the runway.